3M Particulate Filter 2097 P100, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief - Case 30 Pairs/Packs
- NIOSH-approved P100 particulate filter
- Nuisance level relief from organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government occupational exposure limit, whichever is lower.
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, 3M™ Respirators 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders
- Filters can be used in a wide range of applications, including: welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
P100 particulate filter helps provide respiratory protection in environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. 3M recommended for nuisance level organic vapor relief. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces according to NIOSH approvals
(Please note 1 pair = 2 ea. You need 2 ea for 1 respirator)
ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW IN MFG PACKAGING AND CURRENT STOCK.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MONDAY-FRIDAY 10.00-5.00 (Pacific Standard Time)
C2CSAFETY - 800-554-5683