Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get $2.00 off
- Buy 4 or above and get $5.00 off
3M 318-1000 EAR Push-Ins Uncorded Earplugs Blue/Yellow Box 100 Pairs
These soft polyurethane earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 28 dB and are test compatible with the 3M E-A-R fit Validation System.
Not only is noise present in our daily routines and recreational activities, but millions of Americans work in hazardous noise on a daily basis. Estimates from the National Institutes of Health suggest that hearing loss afflicts 28 million Americans. About one third of those cases are at least partially attributable to noise. Hearing loss due to noise is almost entirely preventable by judicious use of hearing protection.
- Soft, flexible foam conforms to the unique shape of each ear for comfortable noise reduction
- Flexible stem makes fitting easy without the need to touch the foam tip so the tips stay clean even when hands are dirty
- Poly bag keeps earplugs clean before use
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 28 dB, CSA Class AL
1. INSERT rounded tip into ear canal WHILE PULLING ear outward & upward with opposite hand. ADJUST for greatest noise reduction.
2. CHECK FIT after inserting plug
3. PULL plug stem gently. Plug should not come out of the ear easily. If it does, remove plug & repeat fitting.
4. LISTEN to steady loud noise with plugs in both ears. Cover ears with tightly cupped hands. Noise should sound about the same whether or not ears are covered.
5. WIPE earplugs with a clean cloth when dirty.
6. REPLACE if earplugs are damaged or when they are no longer soft and pliable.
CAUTION: For greater comfort and safety, remove plug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal.